- Viewing Area: 21-7/8″ x 12″
- 26,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 25,500 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Remote Control (full function),
- Fan Kit
- Refractory Brick Lining Upper Hood & Lower Grill
- Co-Linear Air Duct – Accepts 3″ Combustion Air / 3″ Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- Patented Log Design
- Engineer-designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- – ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 71.44% / 72.08%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 77.58% / 78.17%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 69.79% / 70.33%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Chaska brochure under the Resources tab.
- 1 piece Shroud
- Standard or Custom sizes
The Compact Chaska 25
When it comes to providing warmth for your home, the small and compact Chaska 25 is an ideal choice for a gas fireplace insert. This is the ideal model and size for a smaller fireplace hole, offering energy efficiency and style that goes with any type of décor. It is energy-efficient and offers almost 79% efficiency with both natural gas and liquid propane.
This gas fireplace insert with remote fits into any existing masonry fireplace. Adding a gas insert provides a convenient and very low-maintenance way to enjoy a real fire in a living room, bedroom, family room, that you can turn on with a click of a button.
One of the reasons the Chaska 25 gas fireplace insert with remote is so popular is the ease of operation. All of the functions, from the speed of the fan to the size of the flames, can be adjusted with the remote control.
The electronic ignition pilot system means you simply point and press the remote for instant fire and warmth. Offing up to 25,500 BTU/hr for LP and 26,000 BTU/hr with natural gas, this is the only fireplace insert you will need to keep your room comfortable and cozy throughout the cold weather, without cutting all that extra wood.
The natural look of the patented hand crafted, and hand painted log design adds to the ambiance of an authentic wood fire, without all the mess, soot, and smoke of burning wood. The ceramic glass and decorative safety screen front provides safety as well as a very traditional look to this very popular gas fireplace insert with remote.